Frugal Dealsavv Scholarship Program 2021
Dealsavv acknowledges the imporFtance of education and the role it plays in our personal and professional development. This is why we are excited to start our Frugal Dealsavv $1000 annual scholarship. This scholarship will offer an opportunity for college and university students to earn money to complete their education and accomplish their goals!
Winner Payout and Announcement
- The deadline for scholarship entries is annually on November 30th. The winning entry will be published on Dealsavv Blog.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail four weeks after the deadline.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed by a team of judges at .
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $1000 (U.S.) to each annual winner, in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
Scholarship Entry Requirements
Carefully research and compose an article on Frugal Life of 1,200 to 2,000 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points on one of the following topics.
- How To Save Money on “XYZ”
xyz represents any aspect of the daily routine.
- How I saved money on a trip to “X place”.
- Is Living a Frugal Life Really Worth It?
- Daily Habits We Should Adopt To Save Maximum Money.
- How COVID 19 Changed Our Mindsets About Frugality.
- Secret Ways To Earn Money Which Everyone should know about.
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university.
- Employees and their immediate family members of are not eligible to participate.
How To Send Entries:
Email your article in a Microsoft Word Document to scholarship@
Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Your contact information will remain confidential and will not be shared.
Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
Please attach a headshot photo of yourself in .JPG or .PNG format that is at least 400 pixels wide.
If we don’t receive all the requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
MeanWhile, If you love shopping, you can check these stores which are offering discounts and coupons up to 25% to the students.